Welcome to our website. By visiting Thinklikeamom.co you are consenting to our terms and conditions.
This site is maintained as a service to our customers and members. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® (hereinafter “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.thinklikeamom.co. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for mothers who are pregnant or who have given birth in the last twelve (12) months.
5. Trademarks. The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® logos, marks, and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM®. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® and The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge including but not limited to the age of the minor User.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Waiver. The failure of The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM®.
16. Termination. The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
17. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
19. Contact Information. The Postnatal Company, LLC & Think Like A MOM® email: email@example.com.